"...the field is white all ready to harvest..."-D&C 4


Saturday, June 29, 2013

May 13,2013
My companion is Elder Lourenco I don't know If I told you, but he is really cool he's from Rhode Island,    I

My companion is Elder Lourenco I don't know If I told you,
 but he is really cool he's from Rhode Island,      

 So the MTC is really intense in fact I dislike it immensly, I want to get out but I know I need the training, I have never been more tired, this P-day was welll needed. 
 I seriously love singing now, one of my favorita cosas ( I'm going to start writing  mucho in espanol better learn :) ) but one of my favorite things like I was saying was singing in spanish, like it's one of the funnest, coolest feelings ever.

 ,    I do miss sleeping all day everyday, but It's time to grow up I guess, also is it too much to ask for a care package? I need some candy for me and my room mates haha my room mates are both going to the same mission as me, and my companero is going to chile, our district is either misionaries going to peru/chile/ or Argentina! Unfortunately Peru and Argentina are super intense about visas, so I am 95% confident after seeing what's been happening to some of the other Argentina missionaries, I will be a visa waiter, so that will be fun I will have two misisons :)


I've been doing tons of push ups and pull ups so I come home looking huge! So be ready for that, but it hit me the other day that I was in it for two years. I almost cried... almost.  Also tell every person you meet to write me. No one understands how it feels to be trapped and not have any communication to the outside world, this is like the best thing for missionaries. MAIL AND EMAILS!!!! spread the word, preferably to women! haha I don't know what else to say, other than the language is killing me and I miss movies and being able to talk to women without shaking hands, I love hugs.   
I love you so much! (le amo mucho)
 Did I mention how much I miss technology I want to watch movies soooo bad! UGH

"para siempre dios este con voz" I think that means God be with you till we meet again haha I don't know!

-Elder Mitch Woods


No comments:

Post a Comment