"...the field is white all ready to harvest..."-D&C 4


Sunday, July 6, 2014

April 14, 2014

 



[DSC00538%255B4%255D.jpg]

     I have no time, I got transferred. I'm in the zone of Luján and the area of General Rodriguez. Its awesome. My comp is an old drug addict who has 25 years and well, he is difficult and weird, But we are going to fix this area and help tons of people. I'm excited, I love it here! Its a lot of city and farm land, its the biggest area in the mission. We are in a branch and well the branch president is cool. We are Loving life! All I can say to you guys is be obedient to the Lord in all things, be diligent in your faith and after time you will see miracles, I love you alllll 
                                             PS. I got a camera :)   Mitch
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment