"...the field is white all ready to harvest..."-D&C 4


Sunday, March 22, 2015

February 2, 2015

Hey family,
     So things are going really great, The Lord is BLESSING US A TON!!!!!!! WE have some great families that we are working with, and they like all went to church this week, and if you can believe it we found another great family that has gone to church 2 and they are just so like... Mormon already and they have a date for the 21st to be baptized. I'm super excited for them. Then another family that just have been great, we went and by teaching them found a woman to teach that lives next door. Lately the Lord has just been blessing us SO DANG MUCH!!! We have another young guy that went with his less active girlfriend and loved it... so we are going to try and get them married and BOOM! It was just great in the church we had recent converts helping investigators and less actives, and less actives just opening up and coming back... I love the work here!
      I'm always stressed and nervous now that I'm running the zone... My new companion, well he has like 16 months and has never been a leader ever and now I'm training him as zone leader and trying not to let the zone burn down... So If I am just obedient and work hard... WE ARE GOING TO SEE MIRACLES.
     I have no time. I am trying to plan some things and get them organized for a family home evening and then for the zone. But I'm good. My new comp Elder Pawskett is good. He's from Utah (its going to be 7 months with Americans :/ ) my spanish is not as good as it should because im always with Americans! Give me a dang brown elder!!!!!! 

SO just pray for us to have people to teach and strengthen the church!!! GRACIAS

PS, I saw the beard of Blake.... just filthy... tell him to follow the example of the living prophets!!!! jajaj but it is beautiful. tamibien la bebè is preciosa

Dad... your a an animal, thanks for being you! 

LOVE YOU ALL THANKS :))))

Elder Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment