"...the field is white all ready to harvest..."-D&C 4


Sunday, September 15, 2013

September 2, 2013

So hey I'm writing this on an iPad and it's annoying me. So this might be short. No computers since it's Labor Day so we are using a members.

So things for me are good, I'm trying to be exactly obedient, in Alma 57: 27 or somewhere like that it talks about how the sons of Helaman where successful because of their obedience. I think that is the scripture but I'm not sure, it's around there haha.

But yeah this week has been good, it was pretty dramatic due to the fact we work with sister missionaries. But yeah, my trainer E. Verges has 10 days left. He's pretty done but we are trying to still work hard. I'm really stressed to the point I want to cry all the time this is soo hard to do everyday. I am really really homesick lately and I'm having a hard time giving up who my past self was. Ugh, Also I heard some news on transfers and can't say anything till it happens or not but It makes me sick every second of everyday. My Spanish is frustrating a lot and I don't want Verges to leave. I don't know I just feel so much pressure.

Also about my toe I think it may be a bit infected... Pray for it. Seriously haha no joke.
I hope you like the pictures, I borrowed them from my companion
I have no time though and no stories, just us trying to find new people to teach. Things are slow and we are just saying good bye to some of the members before Verges is done.

I love you guys so much and miss you more then you know.
Love, Mitch!!!
  
President Uchtdorf at the July 24th parade
haha the slow kids playing, just looked a little off haha

No comments:

Post a Comment