"...the field is white all ready to harvest..."-D&C 4


Sunday, September 15, 2013

September 9, 2013

Well this will be really short.

My companion died (finished his mission) so we didn't do anything this week.
We are having transfers this week, and my other companion is leaving, I'm staying and getting a kid to train. Which is unheard of in this mission. First off, Visa waiters are never senior companion USUALLY and also, they are not trainers. The kid I'm getting, doesn't know spanish. I don't know spanish... I am more then frustrated and stressed. I threw up a little. and now I don't feel good at all. This is one of the worst weeks I have had in years that I can remember. I want to cry. Please pray for me....
But yeah, I pray for you. I hope everything is good. I'm sorry for not writing more.
 I just feel sick and sad.

Love you.

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment