"...the field is white all ready to harvest..."-D&C 4


Sunday, April 12, 2015

March 30, 2015

Hey family,
     Sooo to keep myself the least homesick, I'm going to be making these short, hahah We will talk sooon enough.. Weird. 
     As for the week we had a great baptism. It was filled with tears and happiness and everything else you can imagine... I got attacked by a wild cat living in the church... also a less active we found is now active and we got her and her boyfriend to get married, it was beautiful... but they partied the whole Friday night before and left the church destroyed.. it was like murphy's law... everything that could have happened happened that day.... but it all worked out! :) 
     This week we also had a woman we have been teaching go to the church and she loved it... she's now going to get baptized this month of April. We had a woman just walk into the church and tell us she was looking for the truth... and well yeah.. miracle. Then we found a family and taught them the restoration and the mom gave a prayer asking if this was something true, and just started to bawl. Just crying and was like Lord I don't know what's happening or why I'm so emotional but I feel that this is the truth! and then prayed that we keep coming so that she can follow it. Also her family told us that they never let ANYONE enter their house but that they just felt something and like... ANOTHERRR MIRACLE!!!! also our recent converts are just doing great and well... I don't know how I entered into an area that had very little and was supposed to be hard... and now we are just being sooo blessed. I don't know why. But I am very happy. 
     The baby pictures are really great. I cant wait to meet her, and as for movies... I'm excited also, but more for just having good family time. That will be nice! 
    Work hard! Have faith in Christ, and !BE OBEDIENT! 

I love you all, Elder Woods.
PS, mom your not boring, positive thinking, you are the best mom ever. :)

UN ABRAZO FUERTE!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

No comments:

Post a Comment