"...the field is white all ready to harvest..."-D&C 4


Sunday, April 12, 2015

March 9, 2015

Soooo, this week was great.
     We are having transfers this week, my comp and I are staying together :) 
We are the only ones, the rest of the zone all have changes, its going to be crazy! The area is doing good, and I know we are going to see miracles!
     I hope marah is happy and that I'm proud of her non partying ways. I've learned that being the ¨fun guy¨isnt always the right choice! Just know I'm thinking about you all! The mission is good, I love it sooo much! Its helped me see my weaknesses and start the changing process. Its helped give me a vision for what I want in my life! Which is simple: be a good husband, father, and just follow the steps of Christ. I want to be a hard worker, and I want to always give of myself. 
     This church is true, there are many churches with truths, but only one will allow someone to follow Christ and his pure doctrines. I'm thankful for this chance to be here and have my eyes opened to the world. 
     This week I invite you guys to look for opportunities to do something for someone else, which is maybe something even that you don't want to do at all. Gain the attributes that our savior has. 

LOVE YOU ALL,    Elder Woods
 
sorry this is short :/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment