"...the field is white all ready to harvest..."-D&C 4


Saturday, May 30, 2015

May 25, 2015

Well,,,,
     It is very weird for me, right now to express how I feel... I'm happy that I could work in the service of the Lord and feel the spirit in such a way as I have here... But at the same time I know I may never be in a world were ALL my focus is the salvation of Gods children. It will be tough leaving this life. This week I want to stay focused... Its going to be more difficult then learning Chinese. We are setting my final interview, and a farewell with my converts in the mission. I just feel sick and nervous and need to just trust in the Lord and accept the changes that he gives me.  This weekend we have a young man of 19 that we found, who is going to get baptized. Soo if there is no complications.. and if its the Lords will, I can leave the work with a friend being baptized. That is my last desire as I finish here. Pray for us and our safety, and that we can find those who need us.. 

I love you all and if I don't write you all this next Monday... I will see you in person. 
                                                                                                                     Elder Woods
 
3 John 1: 13-14

 

No comments:

Post a Comment