"...the field is white all ready to harvest..."-D&C 4


Sunday, May 17, 2015

April 13, 2015

hahaha I love the Picture mom, La mujer araña!!!!

So family, I'm like realllly tired. I'm actually having a hard time seeing all my missionary friends going home and staying here. Its like I have two conflicting battles, I want to go home... but I want to stay. So hopefully this week can pass and I can start the next transfer full force. Also We have two women for the end of this month that are going to get baptized! They went to conference and this last yesterday they loved the church, our mission presidente went to the meeting... I don't know why... but he was there, and everyone started to talk about their conversions, it was a crazy good fast and testimony week. This week also we are taking care of a zone and trying to take care of our area, and they made us in charge of the money of our zone... its intense, and today we received a new companion... who is waiting a week to go to Brazil for his mission... he hasn't even gone to the mtc... so like... IM TIRED. we are taking care of him and trying to not like let the mission work fall apart! 
 
But other then that I'm going to try and make this next month and a half. a good experience! and then... I will probably take a nap and rise from the bed(tomb) on the third day. haha
 
I love you all, put to practice what the conference teaches... sooo blessed are we to have the gospel! :)
 
La Iglesia de Jesucristo de los Santos de los Ultimos Días es verdadera, sin duda. 
Un abrazo, Elder Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment