"...the field is white all ready to harvest..."-D&C 4


Monday, October 28, 2013

Visa Notice

Dear Parents,

You will be happy to know that your missionaries have received their visas for Argentina.  They will be leaving October 24.

President Hansen has asked that the missionaries not know until a day or two before they leave of their travel plans.  If they know, most of them get distracted and lose focus on their mission.  If you need to communicate with them, please do not mention that they will be leaving our mission until Mon. Oct 21 by which time they will know.

Thank you!  We have enjoyed having your missionaries with us and wish them success in their Argentine missions.

Sister Dewey
Utah Salt Lake City Mission office



October 21, 2013

Well this will be relatively short since... I locked the keys in our car and we are waiting for this guy to come and all this nonsense. Our mission office is like the US government... slow and kind of lost a lot of the time! But so we had to walk and it took a long time to get to the library. Just training for all the walking about to happen! yaaay

So yeah I am going to call you probably like thursday, so I don't really know what to write!

But yeah the baptism didn't happen. I almost killed myself, she called the night before and said crying she couldn't because her parents forbid it. But she showed up yesterday at church soo, she will be baptised. Just not with me there :/ matter of time I guess.

That was tough but things are good now just a lot of packing and trying to get ready! I am excited though! It kind of killed me in this mission, my ambition and determination to find kind of ended. because I am leaving. It's tough.

Also no pictures the camera is in the car... with the keys :(

Just know I love you and I'll call you as soon as I can!!!!

Mitch!


No comments:

Post a Comment