"...the field is white all ready to harvest..."-D&C 4


Wednesday, July 3, 2013

June 10, 2013



So I honestly don't have a lot to talk about here in the MTC it is literally always the same! my schedule like never changes! I love your emails they make me happy! Things here go really really long!

I was supposed to get my travel assignment last week, but I didn't since I didn't get my visa yet, I have to meet with the Argentine consolate first and things are really intense with visas right now, there are only four people out of my district of 12 that are leaving on time! They said I will find out if I will get a re assignment this thursday or if I will have to stay in the MTC and continue every week looking for a place to serve until I get the visa! I'm definitely becming more patient in some ways and in other ways I still am super easily frustrated. Talking about the visas, my whole zone is fasting all day, it was my idea! It is killing me, I have never been more hungry! Pray I don't pass out! haha It's worth it though we will see blessings I know it!



I Love you and miss you guys a lot!
Elder Mitchell Woods, o su hijo amado!
Yo se la idioma, como un jefe. jaja chiste, estoy solomente teniendo divertido!
The language is getting better! slowly


We has a district leave, it was really sad, they are going to South Carolina! So I made sure to get some selfies with all of them! I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment