"...the field is white all ready to harvest..."-D&C 4


Wednesday, July 3, 2013

June 14,2013

Hey soo, I just got my reassignment today and they have given me a little time to email and let you know! I'm kind of frustrated and upset, but I got assigned to the Salt Lake City mission. It needed to be somewhat close to salt lake so that I can meet with the consolate of argentina but still, I'm not sure how I feel. I think I feel like crying actually but It is for a reason! so I hope things are good with you! I leave next wednesday by train! haha soo far away I get to take a train. So keep your phone close in case I get the chance to call! Tell mom, I assumed you check your email more with your phone and what not, so let them know I am a missionary in Utah. haha God is funny sometimes.

Love you, Mitch


PS from Mom:
Mitch sent us this postcard also. On the back it says:
The Temple of my people ... One day I will see it! One day ...
- Elder Woods

No comments:

Post a Comment