"...the field is white all ready to harvest..."-D&C 4


Friday, August 1, 2014

May 19, 2014

Hey Family,
 
  Qué tal? hope everything is good!
 
    I don't have a lot of time because well, we are preparing for transfers and well we just have to walk a ton and well we never have time aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Time keeps on slippin slippin... into the future.
    haha but yeah this transfer has been really rough, this area is a tough area and well my comp.... I love him, but I think a change will save me. Who knows, only God knows. But there is good in everything we just need to be looking for the good!
     I read a talk and it talks about the speaker working with his mom, after a long time he looked back and told his mom, we haven't accomplished anything, and she told him DONT look back, look at all that we still need to do ahead of us. And IT helped. I have felt, I think like a mid mission crisis, that I haven't accomplished all that I wanted to. But I have been looking back and need to look more at what the Lord still wants me to accomplish. So I will focus more on that, Also I read in Hebrews 6:7
¨For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it and bringeth forth herbs, meet for them by whom it is dressed receiveth blessings from God´ What I received from that is that God gives us our personal ´rain´and we can use it to bring forth the things that will sustain us more. I can see that things are tough and well it rains a lot here, but I can use it to bring forth good fruit or thorns. It was a good study.
     But I'm good.... kind of been really like Elder Rogers from the best 2 years... a little dead with the drive, but I'm going to find it. God gave me a wall and now I have to climb it to see the green grass on the other side. haha 
 
I love you all and Hope your doing goooood :)  Don't sweat the small stough. 
Wow I just realized I cant spell anymore... haha I will leave it just for laughs. 
(Marah wanted to know when it was he could spell?)

Pray for the people here, as I pray for you all.
Los Amo con todo!
Elder Mitch Woods
 

No comments:

Post a Comment