"...the field is white all ready to harvest..."-D&C 4


Friday, August 1, 2014

May 12, 2014

     Well its a holiday and there is no area open and well.... I'm good. The rain passed and so that's nice. I may have an accent I'm not sure anymore... haha I love you and well... yeah, I hope that you feel better and yeah I got Hailey's email, VOY A SER TIO!!!!!!!!!! I'm super excited!!!! I love you mom! I am happy your happy! And tell Marah thanks for talking to me....
 Love you guys!!!! Mucho Amor!   Elder Woods
 
And to sum it all up...I love you this much! 
 
 
 
 
Note from Mom: Mitch got to call for Mother's day. It was stormy in Argentina, we got disconnected 4 times, and eventually got to talk for 20 minutes! We laughed because he couldn't remember English very well and we thought he sounded like he had an accent!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment