"...the field is white all ready to harvest..."-D&C 4


Sunday, January 18, 2015

December 22, 2014

     Bueno I have no time at all... but just so you know I hope your being safe... be smart and don't push it too much. I'm going to call Thursday at 5... I don't know when that will be for you all.... maybe like 1 its the only time I can... soooo I hope it works.
     As for transfers, I got changed out of my area and now I'm with an Elder Named Elder Dahl from Texas. We are in an area called Villa Tesei en the Zone Caseros, and its fun but its exhausting. This Elder Is a super hard worker and we are working a ton. We are the zone leaders here and the area is pretty big, so we are traveling all the time, but its fun and tiring at the same time. Also this area is super wealthy, like I have never seen anything like it before. So pray for us that we can put the camel through the eye of the needle jaja Rich people are difficult but we are have miracles and loving it. I do miss my son and my last area though, I wanted to spend Christmas there. No one here knows me and well... its going to be a boring Christmas it looks like. Pero, not my will but His will be done. I love you all and Ill talk to you soooon
                                                                   Love you Elder Woods
                          Why fotos sometimes don't get sent... and why really... well nothing gets sent.

No comments:

Post a Comment