"...the field is white all ready to harvest..."-D&C 4


Sunday, January 18, 2015

December 29, 2014

    

Well this week has been a good week. We worked hard and had a few people in church. One woman we have now has a baptismal date, and this next month we will have some people to baptize and keep active and grow in the church until the celestial kingdom... :) But we are working a ton to fix the zone because I got here and they have baptized 1 person out of like 30 missionaries.... that's like super bad... the worst I have ever seen. I have little time here but we didn't baptize anyone this month... This isn't a problem, I think we can just improve on our obedience to the Lord, work to have the Spirit, and give everything to find the chosen people. This area is reminding me a lot of Utah. Like the ghetto areas, it was like a whole different thing, I could find people in different ways. But here we are going to work more with members and maybe this is why I was sent to Utah, to learn how to help this area here :) I'm excited my comp is a stud, this week was his birthday also, he now has 20 years, and well, We are pumped to see the miracles that the Lord will give us. Ill try and send some pictures and let ya see, Its a goal to get better with the pictures and what not, I love you all, it was awesome hearing you!!!!
                                                                         Elder Woods

 

No comments:

Post a Comment