"...the field is white all ready to harvest..."-D&C 4


Sunday, January 11, 2015

November 17, 2014

     Hey, I have no time, we spent all morning helping an investigator get married. They are going to get baptized in December... its sooo awesome... I love the mission here. I'm super tired, we just got more elders in the district so now I have more calls to make at night. :/ I need sleep I haven't been sleeping at all, but we have been finding family's and well its worth the pain. So Yeah still alive, slowly dying but I'm good, and well yeah I really am sorry I couldn't write more, I love when you guys write alot, I miss you guys a bunch.
                                                                                              I love you, Elder Woods
 
                                                                                           Old pictures:


                                                                       and a big river in Lujan...
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment