"...the field is white all ready to harvest..."-D&C 4


Sunday, January 11, 2015

October 27, 2014

   
So This week has been a good one, we have been fighting to keep Satan from destroying our happiness hahah... we had been passing almost everyday with this family that just got baptized... I understand the importance of having a testimony. I'm not just putting any person in the waters of baptism... this family is awesome their names are Norma, Juan and Elias... they are a testimony builder of how the Lord puts us were we need to be... When I arrived to my area with my comp.. well I still don't know what they were doing but they were not working with anyone, they had no investigators and I was super freaked out like wow... what do we do... so My first night there we left the apartment... and I was getting on my comp for well... not having/working with people and I said bueno elder we are going to just start contacting houses. and he was freaking out and I said were do you want to go and he told me I don't know. I don't know what to do and was about to cry... he is one to cry often... but to each his own. whatever helps you cope with stress. he was like there is a house right there and he was like but I don't know Elder I don't know what to do... So I said bueno elder that house right there is were we start. We don't have anything else to do.. that first house was Norma Juan and Elias... I felt like Nephi... I knew not before hand where to go but the spirit guided us. and we had a miracle happen. This weekend was something special for me...
     Now also at the end of this weekend we had nothing.. and I was stressed that we weren't finding new people to teach, we prayed and yesterday we found 7 new investigators... the Lord is guiding us as we work but the key is just working being worthy and putting ourselves on the field so that the Lord can help us accomplish the rest. I haven't seen meet the Mormons.. I haven't seen like... anything, I think this is how it feels to be Amish... jaja.
 
    But this week has been a great week as far as being happy. I have little time to talk. I know that we are here on earth for a reason and that is to be obedient to God and the reward is an eternal life of happiness. I know that we will continue progressing after this life and that we can accomplish all of this with the family unit the Lord has blessed us with. 
     Tell everyone that I love them and to pray for us and that we can continue being instruments in the Lords hands! :) 
 
                                                              Un Besito, Elder Woods
 

No comments:

Post a Comment