"...the field is white all ready to harvest..."-D&C 4


Sunday, October 12, 2014

August 4, 2014

Okay here's what we are going ta DO!

I have no time! EVER!!!!!!!!! The mission is great I love it!  This week has been good, I went on a division with one of our leaders here. I went to Lujan which is the big part of the city, and well it was a huge area that usually had bikes but the bikes were broken and well we RAN for like two days, then we had a noche de hogar (family home evening) with the branch and well we taught them how to invite others to church, I think the zone lideres called me for my acting skills because we acted in front of everyone to teach them. IT was super fun, and also SOME crazy things happened... but I'll tell you that story after the mission. As for my journal,,,, I need to repent and well. Do it. We have no time ever, but I'll try my best. As for money, we are good.. for now. But down here they are like suffering a great depression thing and well everything is super expensive... its weird. I'm trying to learn how to really budget too but DANG I'm terrible I need you guys to teach me... at least I'm learning what things I need to improve on. haha I have learned when you don't eat you get washboard abs... So I bet you can guess where I have been washing my clothes...

Anyways things have been tranquil here and I'm learning a lot of goood things! I saw some pics of Hailey. I'm glad she made it safely! And well yeah we are just teaching and finding people, the hardest thing is retaining. Once the elders leave, the wards don't do a whole lot to keep people active... ugh, DAD do your home teaching!!!!
Also I made tacos the other day. But things are good... we are going to go to a giant catholic cathedral that is really famous here in Argentina so I will let you know how that went also! I love you all, Keep going forward and remember God and what he has asked us to do!

Un Besito Argentino!

Elder WOOOOOOODS


 

No comments:

Post a Comment