"...the field is white all ready to harvest..."-D&C 4


Sunday, October 12, 2014

September 22, 2014

     Well your emails were very short...  So Yeah This week has been full of miracles I'm SOOOOO tired I would cry but that would take energy... the other elders should come this Wednesday with the transfers and then I will have a little more time to rest. But We have been working a ton! This Sunday we had like a miracle... we had 13 investigators in church... and the family's we are working with are progressing for their baptisms and well, the other two families who need to get married, we are going this Thursday to make a date for there wedding in the civil register of the government... so Things are working.. I just pray that we can keep up with the Lords pace... So All is well WE are happy and Ill try and send some fotos...  I hope all is well and will pray for you all... Chau I love you All
Elder Woods
 
This isn't Mitch's companion. This is a picture from one of their training days at the mission home.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment