"...the field is white all ready to harvest..."-D&C 4


Sunday, October 5, 2014

July 7, 2014

Okay super efficient letter this week, The church is true...


BYE!

haha but for real I have no time, I met the president and he is everything I could ever ask for! I truly think my favorite thus far... the Lord has saved me with this man! I am excited to see what will happen, as for my companion... I am truly being formed into a man of love and patience. Well better then before... I kiss everyone on the cheek here because well its culture.. how changed am I? haha a kiss is called un beso, but a little kiss is un besito... sooo I'm just giving besitos to everyone!!! haha
     I put a giant American flag on my bed for the 4th and besides that... nothin. We have had baptisms, they were great, but now we are thirsting for new people to teach so pray for that.
     Tell Keely that I love her and that the Lord gives us trials so that we can be perfected, and also those that came to the earth to receive a body and nothing more, well didn't need trials to be perfected. The Lords work is always mysterious but in the end beautiful.
     I miss baseball games. and AMERICA but that's okay I don't remember the states very well, or English... I'm basically Argentine. haha but things are good, and I'm super happy sooo yeah this transfer is going to be all about LOVE and patience. and besitos. I love you ALLL con todo mi corazón 

and well just know that...  I'm gaining a little weight sooo positive thinking that's what makes a down person feel up! haha

CHAU/BYE ELDER WOODS
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment