"...the field is white all ready to harvest..."-D&C 4


Sunday, October 5, 2014

July 14, 2014

     Hey we have no time! But I want you all to know how crazy the World cup is, I have only had like 5 people tell me today that they wanted to fight me because I look German.... but yeah we just stayed in the house and listened to everyone scream it was super fun... a good experience haha
     But just know we are good, we found a miracle. She is getting baptized the 26th :) I love her and her family! We are seeing miracles!!!!!!!!! 

I love you all with all my heart I'm sorry this is short!!! My love is undying and never ending!!! Also I need you guys to send me good jokes and good fun ideas for family home evening!!!!

                                                       LOVE YOU, ELDER WOODS
 
                                                         Before and after pics... haha
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment